The Scribner University Store will be closed from December 24, 2021 to January 2, 2022.
Last ship date will be December 20, 2021
In addition to the required textbooks for your classes, the University Store also carries school supplies, art supplies, books written by VWU faculty, imprinted school supplies, VWU logo gifts, apparel and spirit items.
The University Store is located on campus in the Jane P. Batten Student Center.
|Fall & Spring Semesters|
|Monday – Friday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am - 4:00pm
Return Policy (Merchandise & Apparel)
- Merchandise and apparel may be exchanged or refunded to the original form of tender within 30 days of purchase.
- A valid receipt or packing slip is required for all refunds or exchanges.
- Products returned without a receipt may be exchanged for items of equal value.
- Apparel must be in original, new condition and must include all original manufacturer and store tags. Apparel with make-up, deodorant, odors or any signs of wear are not returnable.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition and original packaging.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- All sales are final on Clearance items.
Return by Mail (Online Orders):
- Package your items securely.
- Include a copy of your packing list or confirmation email, and the reason for your return. If you do not have this information, please include a note with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and reason for your return.
- Use a traceable, insured method of shipping when returning your item(s).
- Retain your tracking information and shipping receipt until your refund is issued.
Virginia Wesleyan University Store
5817 Wesleyan Drive
Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Bring your receipt and items with you when you visit your bookstore.