VWU will be closed for the Holiday season from Dec. 25, 2023 - Jan. 1, 2024
The last day for Online Sales is Wednesday, December 20.
Selecting and ordering textbooks is done completely online at the Virginia Wesleyan University Online Bookstore.
The VWU Online Bookstore offers:
- Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on all new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including Marketplace)
- Year-round access to post and sell any textbook on the website’s Marketplace – you name the price
Order early to take advantage of the great savings opportunities and free delivery options. Visit the website today at VWU.TextbookX.com.
Resources for Students
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell Page: Learn how to post you r textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
- FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or check out our Help Videos
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore’s Customer Service team:
BO - Book Option
BP - Buy from Publisher
CU - Cengage Unlimited Eligible
E - E-book Option
ER - E-book required
H - Honors Only
RC - Recommended
RQ - Required
SA - Study Aid
SI - See Instructor
OP - Optional
There are no terms available for ordering or inquiry.
Select Term and Departments
Batten Student Center
5817 Wesleyan Drive
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23455
|Monday - Friday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am - 4:00pm
Located in the Jane P. Batten Student Center on campus, the University Store is your source for all things Virginia Wesleyan. The University Store offers students, families, alumni, and all Marlin fans the opportunity to buy not only supplies but sweatshirts, t-shirts, mugs and memorabilia of all kinds.